Stem Cells for a Cure℠ is a pledge by Store-A-Tooth™, a service of Provia Laboratories, LLC.
Our company is committed to helping raise funds for type 1 diabetes research.
Store-A-Tooth partners with dental professionals to provide dental stem cell banking to families across North America and beyond, through international partners. We aim to build awareness that teeth are a rich source of adult stem cells. Adult stem cells may lead to future treatments for type 1 diabetes, as well as a number of other serious conditions, including cardiovascular disease, Parkinson’s and spinal cord injury.
Our mission is twofold:
- To enable families with diabetes to be able to store their stem cells, especially if they missed the chance to bank cord blood
- To help support diabetes research:
- by contributing a portion of our proceeds to the “Find a Cure” initiative.
- by donating money from this initiative to leading diabetes research organizations.
- by providing donated dental stem cells to researchers who are focused on new stem cell therapies for type 1 diabetes.
Provia Labs is dedicated to making a difference for families with diabetes.